A fulltime industrial designer, knife designer and entrepreneur from San Diego, CA, U.S.A.
Keanu’s interest in knives and tools started at a young age when given a folding knife by his father.
He and his father bonded over knives, gear and many other things. Together they dreamt of making a difference in the world.
Tragically, his father passed away when Keanu was 14 years old.
From that moment, Keanu devoted his life to fulfilling that shared dream.
- In 2019, he earned a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- In 2020, Keanu taught himself computer aided design (CAD) and began developing a portfolio of innovative products, pocketknives and tools.
- By mid-2020, he collaborated on nearly 10 different projects.
- And by 2022, Keanu totaled over 40 different project collaborations.
- His designs are simple and straightforward. He adapts his designs based on feedback from his fans, customers and supporters; those who use his knives daily.
To this day, Keanu continues to develop new products and continues to make his dream a reality!